Friday, May 16, 2008

In the hospital....AGAIN!

Ugh...I'm once again stuck in the hospital! But wonderful Brent hasn't left my side. I'm not sure how much longer I will be in here, could be 2 more days or until they induce me on the 22nd of May. Being here isn't to bad, the nurses are all very nice and so caring and I have one more OBGYN to meet and I will have met them ALL. Mom also let us use her laptop which has been a lifesaver for me since I'm addicted to BabyCenter.com! And now BlogSpot...Brent MADE me finish setting up our profile!
I'm finally off the monitors so I will get a full nights sleep!

This is for my last hospital stay. Brent gets very very bored!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Tory...your blog is so cute. You have done a really good job. Glad that see that you have had something to do while you were stuck at the hospital!! Love ya lots and can't wait until Friday and I get to meet Little Miss Abby... Love you and Brent!!

Mom

Sonya said...

Hey Brent and Tory,

Brent your dad and I just want you to know how much we love you guys. We are so proud of what a wonderful and loving father you are to our granddaughter. I didn't it was possible to love anyone as much as a mamma loves her child. But the love a grandparent has for their grandchild is awesome. Your dad and I know that the two of you will succeed at being great parents and the love and respect you have for each other and your little girl will see you through the rough times. May God bless you and Abby and just know that your family is always there for you when you need us!! We love u 3!! Just always remember you are in God's hands!!

Bobbi said...

Brent and Tory, I am trying to get this blog thing down. Hope everything is going good. I bet she has really grown. I tried to call you but couldn't get through on the number we have here. I'm working this coming weekend, so if you are not busy, call St. Fran for me after 7:00 pm so we can talk. Give her hugs and kisses.