Tuesday, October 7, 2008

BabyLegs

I found a how-to website on how-to make babylegs! I am now obsessed with them. So this past weekend we went over to grandmas house to use her sewing machine, so as dad watched Abby, grandma and I were busy in her sewing room trying to figure out those darn instructions. Eventually we got it. Now I can't wait until friday because I have more stuff to make MORE babylegs!! $3 a pair totally beats $12-$20 a pair!

Love this pic of Abby and Melissa, and I didn't mean to get Mels face in the pic.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

AhHHHHH!! She is SO darling in those. I LOVE them. I am seriously impressed! Way to go Tory!
Love you bunches!!!

Shar said...

those are so cute! I have never even seen those before. I have got to learn how to make some for kapria...one day. i have so many projects and never enough time to do them. but i'm so impressed that you made them. and that's so cool that grandma helped you! Hi Grandma!

Karen said...

So what exactly are baby legs?
Are they made from socks? Can you tell me the website that gives the instructions? They are cute!
Aunt Karen