Thursday, December 4, 2008

First Tooth

We knew Abby has been teething for a while now and we were just counting the days until the darn thing popped through, and it finally did. On Wednesday, November 19th I had a night class so I asked one of my friends, Jakki, a freshman at Northwest also, to watch Abby, she said yes of course so I took Abby to her dorm room, told Jakki if she needed anything to text me. About an hour into class I get a text from her saying she is just a tad fussy and is taking a nap, then 20 minutes later she texts me again saying she won't calm down. So I pack my things and head to her dorm, as always the minute I take Abby into my arms she's fine :) then Abby takes my hand to chew on, then OUCH she has a pokey tooth on her bottom gum! That explained everything, but poor Jakki..at least it will be a fun memory to always be able to tell!
I haven't been able to snap a picture of her new tooth but here is one before I left for class.

1 comments:

Sveaelle said...

Yay for the first tooth! Teething is a pain in the butt!