Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1

Well turned one!
I can't believe how fast this past year as flown by!
Abby, Where I live is in your heart by. Spring has come again bringing green grass and blue skies. I feel like my life can't get much better than now. To look in your big beautiful eyes and see such hope and love. I see my future in you as your mother. I cry with the overwhelming love I feel for you. My heart feels close to bursting each time I see you. I wake up knowing no matter how bad the night before that I will get to see your smile.Each day with you is a gift. A gift I never thought I needed or would ever know, but that I'm so very grateful to have. I never could have imagined how out of breath with love and happiness I could be. You're one now and I cry to see you so beautifully growing older and into your own self. Not much else matter this day but that I'm blessed to spend it with you. I love you my little girl and Happy Birthday. Oh and thank you for choosing me.
I love you!

3 comments:

Shar said...

I love this post! I bet Abby will love it even more when she reads it in a few years. :) It's so amazing how much you can love your baby, isn't it?

And by the way, I LOVE this announcement. It is so cute and she looks adorable. Make sure to tell your mom she did an awesome job :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tory...U made me cry!! Beautiful! U are so talented and an amazing mommy- which I always knew you would be!Lori C.

Jen Allen said...

Tory....
You words are beautiful and a mother you are indeed. You and Brent have such a special one in your lives and as parents we can only look forward to the smiles that our children bring us in life, the define us and make us such better people. They make the cloudy days sunny....They are truly our sunshine!