Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Moon!

11/19/09

When the Twilight craze hit I could not understand what was so amazing about VAMPIRES?! Seriously, vampires?! I swore to myself that I would not read the books/watch the movie. How dumb..VAMPIRES?! I would never be a Wannabe Mrs. Edward Cullen/Jacob Black. Umm gag! Until, one night Brent's sister, Winter, went to Wal-Mart with us and was struck with shock when I told her I had not read/seen Twilight (at this point, all the books had been published and Twilight was all ready on DVD). Winter quickly snagged the Twilight DVD and demand I watch it. So after Brent and I put Abby down for the night we plopped in the DVD and...BAM! Just like that I was a twi-hard, Edward loving, OBSESSED, Twilight fan. Within the next two weeks I had read the entire Saga and began my New Moon count down movie release plus reading the complete Saga another 2 times while waiting! So here I am with my friend Brooke, waiting for the midnight showing of New Moon!
Red Lobster + Twilight showing + NEW MOON = Perfect and much needed girls night out!
A-MAZ-ING!!! June 30th 2010...here I come!

3 comments:

brooke said...

That nice was fun... June 30th it will happen again. red lobster + twilight + new moon + Eclipse = perfect and much needed girls night out 2

Shar said...

hey you! Happy Birthday TODAY!! I hope it's a fun one. What is this - number 19 or 20??

love you!

trassydicosta said...

That nice was fun...
I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.
florist china
send flowers china
flower to china