Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2 Month Check-Up

Abby had her two month check-up today. She was perfect! Height 22 1/2in and weight 10lb 10oz! She also got her shots poor thing, I cried more then she did, but Brent was great with her and saved her from the doctors after the shots.

She kept giving me this look that was saying,
"Mom what just happened!?!"

Yesterday, mom did our family pictures and Abby was such a good little girl! And absolutely adorable as well!






Yesterday I also made Abby flower headbands! I {heart} them!

3 comments:

Stef and Curtis said...

Oh my gosh! I want pics of the family! I miss you guys sooo much. It was nice just hanging out. I miss my naps with Abby too.
I love you all!

Shar said...

shots are never fun, that's for sure. I always feel like such a bad mom when K is sitting there all happy and smiling, then poke, poke, poke...waaah! so sad. :(

On a happy note - I LOVE your pictures together as a family! the one of you and Abby sitting in the field and Brent looking is so sweet. And You look BEAUTIFUL. I'm so glad you posted them!

Nicole said...

Cute cute cute pics!!! I love them! You look so good, Tor. Seriously. I wish I fit in jeans that tiny. ug. i will get there someday..haha.
and shots are NO fun!!! Tave gets his on Monday. yuk. i am so sad thinking about it.
Okay chica, I haven't gotten an announcement and I WANT one! So please send. I FINALLY got a picture of Tave smiling for his announcement. So as soon as I make it it will be on its way. :)
Love and miss you lots lots lots!