Thursday, September 4, 2008

We moved!

I know this is kind of late but WE MOVED! Brent, Abby and I got an apartment in Maryville, where I go to school, Brent works and Abby's doctor is at. It's about 45 minutes from mom and a bigger town then Albany! We love it here. We love the fact of finally being on our own, in our own space, living as our own little family! Though we are both very thankful for mom and Sonya for supporting us and putting a roof over our heads, I do miss being in Albany and not being able to see mom everyday but we do make a trip back every weekend! ;) Grandmas and Nanas need their Abbers fix!




Sorry for the picture overload!

1 comments:

Shar said...

yay for having a space of your own! how are things going with school? who has Abby during that time? It's hard to balance work and school and family, but it's worth it. Baby's gotta feel loved :)

I don't think there can ever be such thing as picture overload. We want to see them ALL!

Abby is adorable and I am wishing we could meet her. Any chance you guys might head to CA for Christmas?? That's where most of us will be. hint...hint...hint.

love ya!