Monday, September 8, 2008

New Toys!

Daddy playing Madden...
Abby showing Daddy how you WIN playing Madden!

This weekend we bought Abby a Jumperoo and she loves it! We love watching her grab at the toys. Its so fun to listen to her silly giggles, (it's silly because its not so much a sweet innocent giggle, its more of a manly laugh! So fun!)
Sunday was the Chiefs first game so Abby was all for the Chiefs, just like her Daddy!

JUST FOR NANA! I told you she would LOVE this thing!! Thank you :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute!!! We have that jumperoo and I am SO excited to get it out for Tave. She is darling!! And the video had me laughing!!! I love that her and Tave are doing so many of hte same things. :) Her face at the end is so cute.

Meg said...

Well that was a good investment in my gdd's development... I might just have to get one for my house!! The video was fun to watch... made me laugh too!!
Abby is just so adorble no matter what!!

Nana Meg

Meg said...

Tory.... I watched Abby's video again and it still makes me laugh!!Abby's smile at the end... it's like she is so proud of her accomplishment... of killing the pig... This time I heard Brent's most MANLY voice.. and I could even hear you chewing your gum!!

Mom