Thursday, September 4, 2008

Abby News: Roll Over! Roll Over!

Abby rolled over (tummy to back)! Oh my, it was soo amazing to get to see her do it for her first time! Here's the story: Abby was taking a nap on Grandma Sonyas bed this past weekend and I heard her starting to wake up, so I peeked in the room and I noticed that she was putting her little tush way up in the air. So I went and got Brent to come and watch her with me. We watched her for about 5 minutes at she kept getting closer and closer to pushing her body over to her back. So I ran and got my camera and started to record her! And low and behold about 2 minutes later, she rolled over! I am super glad I got to witness this huge milestone but to get it on camera is awesome! I think it's a little long to post but I will try.
Abby just amazes me more and more everyday! I love her to pieces! Every time she shows off her little smile it just melts my heart! I feel so blessed to have something as precious as her and extremely blessed to be her mom and to have such a loving and caring boyfriend as Brent. He is such a great dad and is so great with Abby! Abby is truly a Daddy's Girl, not to mention Abby already has Brent wrapped around her finger!

Here are a couple of Abby's 3 month pictures even though Nana M has already posted one of them.

3 month Stats: 12 lbs even 22 3/4 in.

3 comments:

Shar said...

Way to go Abby! It took Kapria awhile to master that skill. In fact, she likes to take her time doing most things. I haven't minded because once they start moving - watch out! Life will never be the same.

She is looking so different every time you post a picture. I want to kiss those cheeks for sure, though.

Nicole said...

She is such a darling!! Love that first pic..what a doll. She looks a lot like you in those pictures. It sounds like you guys are doing well. We'll have to figure out when we can all get together soon! We miss you! And I am just dying to hold that little baby!
Love and kisses!!!

Anonymous said...

brent-tory.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading brent-tory.blogspot.com every day.
payday advance loans
bad credit loans