Thursday, December 4, 2008

5 months!

On Oct. 23rd Abby was 5 months! I know I'm late on this but I had to post pictures! So much happened in her 5th month here with us. She tried her first foods, she discovered her toes, helped decorate for her first Halloween, and rolling everywhere! Abby is just so amazing, she makes everyday a great day and is such a wonderful and happy baby. Every time I look at her, I fall in love all over again. She is my world and I could never imagine her not here with us!

Daddy and Abby.

This was daddy's fault!
(This wasn't her first food but this was her first time eating carrots, and this is what I came home to one after noon from class. Brent had left her carrots on her tray while he went to the restroom and within a couple seconds, BAM, carrots are everywhere and Abby painting a carrot master piece!) She had so much fun!

0 comments: