Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baby Shower and Birthdays

Abby and I got to go to a baby shower for a friend, Devon, and it was a lot of fun! It was great to see her and all my other friends since leaving for college! I made her a diaper cake...it was so much fun, they are my new favorite thing to do!

Devon-she is a cute prego!

The diaper cake I made! This was only the second one I've ever made and definately my favorite!

Baby Kayne Lee was born Oct. 30th and was 8lb 9oz. It was so weird to hold a new new baby!

After the baby shower was Kenlyn's 4th Birthday Party! I use to babysit Kenlyn when she was a little baby, then Melissa took over the job and Kenlyn just adores "Meme."

Here is Kenlyn holding Abby in Kenlyn's closet watching a barbie movie she got for her birthday. Kenlyn likes to pretend Abby is her baby sister, its super cute!

0 comments: