Thursday, April 30, 2009

And She's OFF.......

Abby is WALKING! She took her first steps to me the night of April 9th! It was so exciting! A few days before this happened I had just picked up a couple pairs of shoes at Old Navy to match a couple of her outfits. I had no intention of buying them so she could WALK with them, just keep on cruising like a cool cat! But on the night of the 9th I guess she just had to have that one tennis shoe I was holding because she let go of the sofa and took about 3 steps to get it from me! And ever since then she hasn't kept still!
Below are a couple pictures and videos.
The one of Abby and Brent is from the night she took her first steps (4/9). Top right, showing off her other new kicks (4/10). Bottom right, just looking cute in a squat (4/13).

Sorry it's sideways. 4 days later working hard on walking! (4/13)

Getting pretty good at it! (4/20)

1 comments:

Shar said...

Wow! she's already so good at walking! Way to go Abby!